How can a workflow be configured to remove eSignatures in PromoMats and MedComms?
This article is addressed to users with Admin rights.
Administrators can remove eSignatures from both document and object workflows.
This action can be helpful when the workflow is cancelled for any reason or if a document is rejected during a workflow task.
Configuring workflows to remove eSignatures can be done in two ways:
- With a Workflow Cancellation Action. Administrators can find instructions on how to do this in the link below:
How to Remove eSignatures with a Workflow Cancellation Action in PromoMats and MedComms?
- With an Action Step. Administrators can configure the workflow following the steps in the link below:
How to Remove eSignatures with an Action Step in PromoMats and MedComms?
The following limitations apply when configuring a workflow to remove eSignatures:
- In document workflows, Admins can use either a Workflow Cancellation Action or an Action Step
- In object workflows, eSignatures can be removed only using a Workflow Cancellation Action
- eSignatures can be removed from a specific task and verdict using an Action Step
- eSignatures can only be removed from an active workflow and not from previous workflows
Vault Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.