How can Admin users configure a workflow to remove eSignatures with an action step in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
This action can be performed by an Admin user only.
Administrators can configure this action only for document workflows as this feature does not apply for object workflows.
To adjust the configuration for object workflows, use a Workflow Cancellation Action.
To remove eSignatures using an Action Step, follow the steps below:
- From the Admin tab, navigate to Configuration --> Business Logic --> Workflows.
- Select the workflow affected. The workflow must be configured with a Task step allowing users to provide a verdict.
- Once the Task step is configured, a Conditional Action Step is set to change the state of the document based on the verdict provided.
- Select the Conditional Action Step and Scroll to the Rules section. All the verdicts are displayed in this section.
- Click Edit.
- From the affected Rule, click Add Action and select Remove eSignatures from Documents from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Task and Verdict and click Save.
- Once the changes are made, click on Make configuration active.
Vault Help Documentation: