Before sharing the Engage Meeting host screen, the host is already in full-screen (the slide show starts), how to bring the Engage Meeting window back up without exiting full-screen mode?
- Press Alt+Tab on the keyboard.
- Hold the Alt key down.
- Keep pressing the Tab key to scroll through the open windows.
- Release the Alt key when an outline is around the Engage Meeting window.
Option 2: keep the Engage Meeting window on top when the meeting starts (before starting the slide show)
- Move the mouse cursor to the Engage Meeting window title bar.
- Press down on the right mouse button.
- Click Keep on Top.
- The Engage Meeting window keeps on top when the host enters full-screen mode.
CRM Help Documentation: Sharing PowerPoint Presentations in Engage Meeting