What is the Logic of Selecting Multichannel Routing Records Based on Languages in Veeva CRM?
The logic is as follows:
In the event, multiple Multichannel Routing (MCR) records are accessible for the end user, a backend Salesforce query (SOQL) is run. The functionality validates the MCR Results based on the following criteria in this order:
- Match Consent Header Language - Multichannel_Routing_vod__c.Language_vod__c = Consent_Header_vod.Language_vod__c
- Match on Account Language, i.e. Multichannel_Routing_vod__c.Language_vod__c = Account.Language_vod__c
- Match on User Language (User.LanguageLocaleKey)
- Find a Multichannel Routing record where its Default_vod__c is true
- The one returned by the Salesforce query will be used
When Multiple Multichannel Routing records are accessible for the end-user (Record Access), the functionality checks if there is an MCR record whose language_vod__c field matches the language_vod__c value of the used Consent Header record. In case, there is such an MCR record, the functionality is going to use that MCR record.
In the event, there is no such record meeting this first criterion, it is going to go through the criteria specified in points 2., 3., 4., and 5.
In the event, criteria 1., 2., 3., 4., are not met, the functionality is going to use the first MCR record returned by the SFDC Query. This result varies as it is based on the alphabetical order of the SFDC IDs.
CRM Help Documentation:
- How to Identify the Certain Types of Consent Capture Confirmation Level Setups in Veeva CRM?
- How to Troubleshoot Potential Multichannel Routing Issues Related to the Veeva CRM Consent Capture Related Subfunctionalities?