How to Add Columns to an existing Report in PromoMats?
In order to add columns to an existing Report, follow the below steps:
- In the Reports tab, find the report to edit and click on it to access it.
- On the Report, select the pencil icon on the top right corner to Edit:
- At the bottom of the page, above and to the right of the preview of the columns find the Edit Columns button.
- Use the Search box to try different keywords. Find the column and click the arrow to add it to the right list. Click Save.
Knowledge Base Articles:
- What is the Meaning of the Filters or Columns in a Report in Vault?
- How to Edit a Report Column Label in PromoMats?
- How to Create a New Report in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.