How To Add A Document to the Cart in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
Users can add documents to cart to hold them for future actions: download source files or viewable renditions, initiate bulk document actions and start a workflow.
A particular document can be added to the cart from its Actions Menu or a group of documents from a filtered view of the Library.
In order to add a single document to the cart, find it either in the Library or open it as shown below:
- From the Library, find the document to be sent to the cart and hover over it to see the options. Click the Cart icon.
Note that the example shown is from the Detail Layout, the options look different in other Layouts.
- From the document, click the Actions Menu and select Add to Cart.
Vault Help Documentation: Using Cart
Knowledge Base Articles:
- How to Use the Filter in the Library in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
- How to Select Documents from Cart for Bulk Actions in PromoMats?
- How to Perform Bulk Actions on Documents in PromoMats?
- How To Add Documents to the Cart in Bulk in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?