Some users are unable to see the details in the Site Activation Progress Page under the Study Startup tab when actual data exists for the Study Site.
The users already have all the Site, EDL, EDL Item, Milestone, and Milestone Item Objects read permissions and are able to access the Site records, all Milestones that are under Site, and each of the Expected Documents records under that milestone directly. Why is this happening?
The Atomic Security on SIV Actual Visit End Date and SIV Planned Visit Start Date fields in the Study Site Lifecycle States has configured as Hiding from these users.
Change the Atomic Security controls of the above fields to Editable or Read-only for the Application Roles of these users from the corresponding Study Site Lifecycle State:
Admins can follow the steps below to set Atomic Security on fields:
- Navigate to Admin --> Configuration --> Object Lifecycles. Click into a lifecycle and then into an individual state.
- From the Atomic Security: Fields section, click Edit.
- Click + Role Override to add an Application Role to override the state behavior.
- Select Edit (default), or Read from the State Behavior picklist to apply the security setting
- Click Save to make the changes effective.
Vault Help Documentation: How to Set Atomic Security on Fields