How to prepare a CSV input file for Product Support to bulk re-render documents in Vault?
To create the CSV file that is sent to Veeva Support:
- Create a column with headers of documentId, majorVersion, and minorVersion (these headers must match this formatting exactly).
- Copy the necessary columns out of the Excel file from the report.
- Go to the newly created CSV file and paste the information into the proper columns.
- Click File --> Save As --> Browse. Name the document as needed.
- Save the document as a CSV file that has no formatting on the document.
- Reach out to an Admin user and ask them to open a Ticket with Veeva Support asking to render the bulk documents.
- Attach the newly created CSV file.
Note: Please be aware that rerendering a document will clear out any Manually Uploaded Viewable Renditions that have been uploaded. Also, please report if your CSV file contains documents that are Video files as large numbers of Videos being rerendered can cause performance issues that Product Support will need to consider while performing the Bulk Rerender.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A