Please consider the following enhancements to SubmissionArchive Viewer:
- Expand All in addition to Expand Section - I realize that Expand All might impact performance, but having to expand each individual section gets really annoying. At the very least have the Expand Module option.
- Filters to select what modules to show (i.e., allow user to only show M1, M3, and M4) when viewing the backbone.
- When clicking on a file, there is a link to go back to the previous page. Please also add a link to go back to the Viewer (or better yet, allow navigation of the viewer on the left hand side of the page, view PDF in the middle, and have file info on the right). This is handy when you start clicking on a bunch of external links, and there's no quick way to get back to the viewer.
- Add Historical Lifecycle of the Document when viewing the file in Mixed View so we can view the lifecycle of that particular document easily.
- Add visual aid to show that the document that you are viewing isn't the most current. Within Vault, there is a link to take you to the current version if you're viewing a previous version. That should also happen when you're viewing a file (i.e. protocol) that has been replaced and no longer current in the xml backbone.