Veeva is pleased to announce the upcoming release of Veeva CRM 19R1 on Friday, April 12th. Sandbox orgs will be upgraded prior to the release starting March 22nd. Veeva CRM 19R1 brings major improvements across the full suite of applications, providing enhancements optimizing user experience and maximizing productivity.
Release highlights include:
Windows Sunrise - Veeva Sunrise UI is now available on Windows. Providing a unified user experience on Veeva CRM across all mobile devices
Survey Branching Support on iOS – quickly gather detailed responses to more comprehensive surveys through the use of dependent questions
Approved Email Improvements - includes indicating exact string matches, support for defining more restricted words, and the ability to indicate if consent should be checked for by email template
New iPhone Features - includes sampling and promotional materials with signature capture, survey branching, and the ability to send addresses to maps
Detailed release notes for Veeva CRM 19R1 are now available.
Important Release Dates
Sandbox Org Upgrades:
- Asia/Pacific Region: 10am to 2pm US/Pacific, March 22nd, 2019
- Europe Region: 2pm to 6pm US/Pacific, March 22nd, 2019
- Americas Region: 5pm to 10pm US/Pacific, March 22nd, 2019
Production Org Upgrades:
- Asia/Pacific Region: 10am to 2pm US/Pacific, April 12th, 2019
- Europe Region: 2pm to 6pm US/Pacific, April 12th, 2019
- Americas Region: 5pm to 10pm US/Pacific, April 12th, 2019
Note: Dates and times subject to change
If your sandbox org is refreshed after the sandbox upgrade and before the production upgrade, the sandbox org reverts back to Veeva CRM 18R3.