We have a requirement where documents are managed and approved in one Vault (source) and then pushed to other Vaults (targets) that are under different domains. Because of the different domains, this eliminates the possibility of CrossLink documents. The user that will be pushing the documents is a Cross Domain User.
I've found APIs that can be used to get details for a document and download it. I was able to replicate this scenario in Postman with manual steps as follows:
- Authenticate on source vault
- Get document details
- Get latest steady version of the document
- Download the document and save to local drive
- Authenticate on target vault
- Create the document on the target vault
I'd like to do this from a button on the action menu of the document if possible. Ideas?