Veeva is pleased to announce the upcoming release of Veeva CRM 20R1 on April 17. Detailed release notes and webinar dates are available on the About the 20R1 Release page.
20R1 Release Dates:
March 27 – Initial Sandbox Release
April 17 – General Release
Release highlights include:
- Veeva Engage Meeting - Admins can now view more detailed information about attendees using Engage Meeting.
- Approved Notes - Approved Notes allows customers to monitor free-text fields for compliance, enabling end users to record notes directly in CRM.
- Veeva CRM on iOS - Veeva CRM is available in the Apple App Store and now supports sign-in using 3rd party credentials or Face ID/Touch ID. Veeva CRM now also displays in native resolution on larger iPads.
- Lightning - For organizations that have deployed with the Veeva CRM 'Lightning Ready' upgrade, the Call Report page and Events Management pages display with Lightning styling.
- CLM Vault Integration - We’ve improved the integration to log processing errors and continue to process the remaining CLM presentations.
- Previewing Approved Email Links - Users are now able to preview their Vault and external links generated by tokens before sending emails.
- Views and Lists with Dynamic Attributes - Users can now create My Account Views and Lists that display Dynamic Attributes, and can also include Dynamic Attributes as part of the filter criteria for My Account Views.
- QR Code Self Sign-In - Event attendees can now sign into or register for an Event from their own personal devices using a QR code.