Last year, Daelight Solutions released the first version of our VQL extract and analysis tool, the Daelight Vault Query Tool -- DVQT. We've received very helpful feedback from our users during that time, and we're proud to announce that the new version of DVQT now supports user accounts provisioned with Single Sign-On.
- Support for Single Sign On (SSO)
- Added ability to open files immediately after export
- Copy cells, cells with headers, and cells as query parameters (comma-separated list)
SELECT * can be used in VQL queries for a single object
(ex. SELECT * FROM study__v)
- *Does not support nested queries
- Added VQL and SQL query parameters to applicable exports
- Auto-alias nested query field names with relationship name
DVQT is an interactive, graphical user interface that helps users quickly extract and analyze data from Veeva Vault instances.
DVQT capabilities include:
- Executing VQL queries
- Running standard SQL queries to filter, aggregate, and analyze query results - queries are executed offline
- Exporting results to Excel, CSV, SQLite, and JSON
- Extracting Picklist values
- Dumping field values for selected documents, with the ability to view natively in Vault
- ...and more!
DVQT is available to download, for free, on our website:
Already using DVQT? Please send us any feedback, questions, feature requests, or bug reports to email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.