How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva CRM Concur Integration issues. To aid in streamlining the expense reporting process, Veeva CRM is integrated with Concur Management Systems, enabling users to capture Call and Medical Event related expense and attendee information on a Veeva Call Report or Medical Events, and automatically post the expense information to Concur expense reports.
- Attendees Are Failing to Import into Concur from CRM
- Business Calls Are Not Defaulting With Incurred Expense With the Same Value in CRM
- Can the Parent Person Account of a Group Call be Added as a Call Attendee in CRM?
- Concur OAuth Token Status in CRM is Red
- Concur OAuth Token Status Remains Red Even After Credentials are Inserted.
- Concur Sync Does Not Recognize Custom CRNCODE in the Concur Mapping in CRM
- Concur Sync Log status COMPLETED_WITH_WARNINGS in CRM
- CRM Concur Expense Post Status is Not Being Updated
- Error: Exception_MISSREQFLD - Occurs in Concur Sync Log from CRM
- Error: Invalid LoginId From Concur Sync in CRM
- Error: Title has an invalid value - in CRM Concur
- Expense Created in Concur with Undefined Spend Category from the CRM Integration
- How are Values Stored in the CRM Call Report Attendee_list_vod__c field?
- How Can Failed Records be Resent From CRM to Concur?
- How is the Total Number of Medical Events Calculated in the CRM Concur Admin page?
- How to Remove Other Attendees who Incurred Expense From Other Attendees Section in CRM?
- Special Character in Product Name Causes Failure During Concur Sync in CRM
- Unexpected Error During Concur-Veeva CRM Sync
- What is the Recommended Approach for Handling Additional Attendees in the Veeva Concur Batch Calls Integration?
- When Does the Expense Post Status Get Updated on a CRM Call?
- Why a User Can Only Add One Field in the Custom Field Mappings of the Concur Admin Page of CRM?