How can we help you?
Projects and Modeling
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Align Projects & Modeling issues. Projects are collections of Territory models, Field Force models, and all the rules, geographies, and Product and roster member assignments for those models. Models must belong to a project. Users can access, create, or clone projects on the Modeling tab. Users can interact with Territory models similarly to how they interact with production territories. Select the Modeling tab to create or access models.
- Align Publish Job Runs Continuously
- Does Align Import Allow Importing Custom Fields From Production Objects into Modeling Objects?
- Error: Internal Error - When Viewing and Creating Model Territories and Model Field Forces in Align
- Modeling Import Aborts in Veeva Align
- Multichannel Cycle and Channel Do Not Save in Align