How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Network Data Model which is the organization of Network data, including individual fields, field attributes, and data relationships. The Network Data Model consists of the primary entities and fields and their relationship to one another.
- Error: The value is already in use for reference [Reference Code] and language [Country Code] - When Adding a Veeva Network Code by Reference Data Import
- How to Change the Field Type of an Existing Field in Veeva Network?
- How to Enable Data Privacy Opt-Out in Veeva Network?
- Is It Possible to Add Hong Kong in State/Province Drop-down List as Veeva Owned Value in Veeva Network?
- Which Countries Belong to the Other Countries Group in Veeva Network?
- Why Are Specific Data Model Fields Not Added When Using The Configuration Export Feature In Veeva Network?