How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Vault FTP issues. Each vault in your domain has its own FTP staging server, which supports various features including Vault Loader and Unclassified Document Creation Through FTP. The FTP server is a temporary storage area for files you’re uploading to or extracting from Vault.
- Are Files in Vault FTP Server Deleted After 72 Hours?
- Error: Connection refused by server - When Connecting to FTP Site Using Vault
- Error: Connection timed out after Initializing TLS - When Connecting to an FTP Site Using Vault
- Error: Login Authentication Failed - When Connecting to Vault FTP Server
- How Can a Connection be Initiated to Vault FTP for Vault Bulk API?
- How Many Users Can be Logged Into Vault FTP?
- How Often Is Data Deleted From A Vault FTP Staging Server?
- If a Vault is Deleted Does the FTP Staging Server Persist?
- Is it Possible to Link Vault FTP Servers?
- Is It Possible to Re-push Content From FTP to Vault?
- Is There a Limit On Vault FTP Storage?
- Not Able to Log Into the Vault FTP Server Using an SSO Policy
- Unable to Access SubmissionsArchive Directory in Vault FTP
- Unable to Load Large Asset Rendition Files Using FTP Inbox in Vault
- User is Not Able To View Files Loaded into the Vault FTP Server