How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva CRM Cycle Plan issues. Cycle Plans (sometimes called Plans of Action) are lists of Accounts on the call activity plan for a sales rep to properly promote his company’s products and messages. Cycle Plans created by Sales Operations and Management can be loaded into Veeva CRM where sales representatives can review their plan and track their progress as they perform calls throughout the period. Additionally, the Cycle Plan functionality allows customers and their sales representatives to plan and track Product Details against specific targeted Accounts.
- Account Merge Feature Creates Duplicated Cycle Plan Target Records in CRM Online
- Cannot Modify Translation of Cycle Plans in CRM Offline
- Cannot Submit a CRM Cycle Plan
- Color Coding of the CRM Call Cycle Plan Changes When Applied to the Weekly Schedule
- CRM Cycle Plan Analysis Report Does Not Show Negative Remaining Call Value
- CRM Cycle Plan Target is Not Calculating Actual Calls
- CRM Real Time Calculations Not Updating for Submitted Cycle Plans
- Error Message Appears When Using the Cycle_Plan_Schedule_Calls_vod Button in CRM
- How are Real Time Cycle Plans Calculated in CRM?
- How is the Locked Users List Exported in CRM Online?
- How to Customize the Cycle Plan Gauge Chart in CRM?
- Incorrect Number of Total Planned Calls Appear on Cycle Plan Target List in CRM Online
- Is a Change in Product Metrics Record Automatically Transferred to the zvod_PM_<field name> Field in the Cycle Plan Detail in CRM Online?
- Is it Possible to Assign More than a Twelve week Call Cycles in CRM?
- Is it Possible to Edit the No Active Cycle Plan Message in CRM?
- Marker Fields Not Populated in CRM Cycle Plan Target when Extracted from a Salesforce.com (SFDC) Report
- Missing Custom Marker Fields from Cycle Plan Details in CRM
- No Active Cycle Plan Displays on the Cycle Plan Section of the Account from CRM Online
- Should Nightly Batch Jobs for Cycle Plan be Setup in CRM?
- The Value in Marker Field zvod_PM_<field name> Displays on the UI of Cycle Plan Detail Record in CRM Online?
- Veeva CRM Classic Cycle Plan Actual Call Count of a Target is Incorrect
- Why Can Managers Without an Assigned Cycle Plan See a Cycle on the Home Page in CRM Offline?
- Why Does the Primary Parent Column Appear on the CRM Cycle Plan Target Related List?
- Why is a Custom field (zvod_) in the Cycle Plan Target Not Stamped When the Cycle Plan is Submitted via Dataload?