How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Vault Home issues. Home is the first area you see after logging into a vault. Within Vault Home you can read notifications, view or complete your assigned tasks, and review workflows in which you are a participant. Note that the Home tab is labeled as Tasks in some vaults.
- Available Tasks Not Displayed in Vault
- Can Users Display a Custom Task Filter in the Vault Homepage?
- Error Generated When Selecting Tabular View in Vault
- How to Sort Tasks by the Assigned Time in Vault My Tasks View?
- Product Not Appearing in the Advanced Search Drop–Down Menu in Vault
- Server Error When Uploading Document to Vault
- Task Counts Change After Clicking on Different Task Views on Vault Home Page
- Users Not Seeing the Vault Login Button
- Web Tab Appears Blank in Vault
- Workflow Appearing in Active Workflows View After User Completes a Task in Vault