How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Vault Relationship issues. With Vault Objects, you can configure various relationships, including parent-child (hierarchical) and reference (non-hierarchical) relationships. Reference relationships can point to another object or back to the same object (self-referencing). Parent-child relationships are typically one-to-one or one-to-many, but you can create a many-to-many relationship by using a third object.
- Can Document Attachments Be Recovered After Being Deleted in Vault?
- Can Document Relationships Be Recovered As Part Of Document Recovery in Vault?
- Does Reporting on Document Relationships Involve Related Original Document Supported in Vault?
- Filter Value Missing in Add Supporting Documents Pop-Up Window in Vault
- How to Change to Version Specific Supporting Documents in Vault?
- Not Able to Filter Document Relationship Search by Sub-type or Classification in Vault
- Relationship Type Drop-Down is Missing In Vault
- The User Cannot See the Value of Product Field in Vault
- Vault Document Relationship Configuration Change Not Applied On Existing Documents
- What is the Source Reference in Submission Vault?
- Why is the Relationship Type Not Available For Vault Bulk Action Document Link Creation
- Why Original Source Relationship is Not Visible after Making a Copy in Vault?