How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Vault Relationship issues. With Vault Objects, you can configure various relationships, including parent-child (hierarchical) and reference (non-hierarchical) relationships. Reference relationships can point to another object or back to the same object (self-referencing). Parent-child relationships are typically one-to-one or one-to-many, but you can create a many-to-many relationship by using a third object.
- Can Document Attachments Be Recovered After Being Deleted in Vault?
- Can Document Relationships Be Recovered in Vault?
- Cannot Filter Document Relationship Search in Vault
- Filter Value Missing in Add Supporting Documents Window in Vault
- How to Change to Version Specific Supporting Documents in Vault?
- How to Disable Original Source Tracking in Vault?
- Is Reporting Possible on Document Relationships in Vault?
- Product Field Value Not Visible in Vault
- Relationship Configuration Change Not Applied On Existing Vault Documents
- Relationship Type Does Not Return Vault Documents
- Relationship Type Drop-Down is Missing In Vault
- Selecting Create Related Document from the Action Menu Does Not Generate a Placeholder in Vault
- What is the Source Reference in Submission Vault?
- Why a Relationship Type is Not Available For Vault Bulk Action Document Link Creation
- Why Archived Documents in Where Used View Do Not Appear in Vault?
- Why Original Source Relationship is Not Visible after Making a Copy in Vault?