How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Vault Sharing Settings issues. Every document in your vault has its own sharing settings. These control the roles that each user has for the specific document. These roles, together with each user’s security profile, determine the user’s permissions (allowed actions) on the document. Permissions for a specific role can change depending on the document’s current lifecycle state.
- Can a User be Removed From the Coordinator Role on All Vault Documents?
- Can Access Control for Document Content Be Separated From Metadata in Vault?
- Cannot Add Users to Owner or Coordinator Roles Through Vault API
- How is a List Sorted When Adding Users to Vault Sharing Settings?
- How to Confirm a User's Role in a Vault Document?
- How to Revoke Access to a Document for Non-Vault Users?
- How to View an Uploaded Unclassified Vault Document When User is Not the Document Owner?
- Message: Successfully classified 0 of 1 document(s) - When Classifying a Vault Document
- Unable to Add Role to Vault Document Sharing Settings
- Why is the Send as Link Option in Vault Not Adding New Participants to Sharing Settings?