How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva CRM Medical Events issues. Users have the ability to create and edit events, manage attendees, and record calls from a medical event. The medical events list is accessible from the top level menu. Each event displays the event name, start date, end date, and event description.
- A User is Unable to View a Signature From the Sign In Sheet of a Medical Event After Syncing on CRM iPad
- Cannot Scroll Through the Related List of Event Attendee of Medical Event in CRM iRep
- Clicking New Event Has No Effect in CRM iRep Medical Events
- CRM Events Management Speaker YTD Caps Not Reset By Scheduled Apex Class
- Does iRep Support Submit for Approval on a CRM Medical Event?
- End-User is Unable to View Budget Record in CRM Medical Events
- Error: No applicable approval process is found - When Clicking Submit for Approval Button for a CRM Online Event
- Error: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Event_Attendee_vod__c.EM_Attendee_vod__c - Occurs When Clicking on an Attendee in CRM Medical Event Online
- How to Change the Text on the Medical Events Tab in CRM Offline Platforms?
- How to Configure Photo Name Captured from CRM iRep?
- Manage Attendee Page Does Not Show an Account in Veeva CRM Online
- Medical Event Attendees are Not Displaying from Medical Event Calls in CRM iRep
- Unable to Create Medical Events on CRM for iPad
- What is the CRM Medical Event Attendee Search Limit?
- Why are CRM Medical Events Not Displaying in My Schedule?
- Why is the Delete Button Not Appearing for Medical Events in CRM iRep?