How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Vault Log issues. From the Logs area (Admin > Logs), you can view a history of actions within your vault.
- Can Audit Trails be Accessed After a Vault is Refreshed Prior to the Refresh Date?
- Can the Audit Trail of a Deleted Document be Restored in Vault?
- Can Vault Modify Audited Events On An eSignature Page?
- Do Vault Annotations Appear In The Audit Trail?
- Does the Audit Trail Report Comments on Vault Documents?
- How Does Vault Maintain Audit Trail Integrity?
- How Does Vault Track the Object Record Modifications?
- How to Capture the OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect Authentication Events in Vault?
- How to Check What Causes API Burst or Daily Limit to Be Exceeded in Vault?
- How to Determine When a User Account is Added to Vault?
- How to Find a Document Number That is Deleted in Vault?
- How to Identify Previous Values for a List of Modified Vault Documents?
- How to Identify Who Deletes a Vault Document?
- How to Provide Vault Snap Logs from Devices to Veeva Support?
- How to Report the Number of Vault Document Downloads?
- Is it Possible to Search for Vault Log Dates Older Than 31 Days?
- Sharing Settings Updates by DAC Not Recorded in Vault Audit Trail
- Task Participant Did Not Receive a Task in a Vault Workflow
- Unexpected Value Logged into the Vault System Audit History
- What are Configuration Differences Between Original and a Cloned Vault Instance?
- Why a Login Time is Different Between Vaults in the Same POD?