How can we help you?
Users & Groups
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Vault User & Group issues. Groups are key to managing user access in Vault. A group is simply a named list of users, but by defining groups that reflect the teams and roles in your company, and assigning those groups to document roles, you can manage document access more easily and efficiently.
- User with the Required Permissions is Unable to Access Archived Documents Tab in Vault
- Users Not Receiving Notifications in Vault Workflows
- Vault ADFS SAML e-Signatures are Not Completing Tasks
- Vault System Administrator Unable to See Any Documents
- Vault User Does Not Receive Password Reset Email
- Vault: How to Add Users to a Vault from the Domain?
- Vault: How to update Standard Vault Security Profiles?
- What Action Needs to be Taken For Vault SSL Certificate Updates?
- What Affects the User License Information and User License Count in Vault?
- What Are The Best Practices When a Vault User Leaves The Company?
- What is the Current Vault User Delegation Limit?
- What is the Recommendation for Number of Vault Owners?
- When do Five Failed Attempts in Vault Lock Out an Account?
- When Does the New Vault User Password Link Expire?
- Which Standard User Types Use Full User Licenses in Vault?
- Why a Group Cannot be Added to a Role on a Vault Document?
- Why a Vault User Report Indicates System as Creator?
- Why a Vault Workflow Owner Receives Notification that an Internal User Has a License Violation?
- Why is a Vault Owner Unable to Add New a User to a Vault?