How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva CRM Events Management issues. Events can be created both on iPad (with an internet connection) and through a web browser. To configure users to create events in Veeva Events Management, see: Quick Start Guide Event Types Defining Page Layouts On iPad, events are created by selecting the + button on the Events tab.
- Unable to Load Page When Attempting to View an Event Team Member on CRM for iPad
- Unable to Search for Speakers in CRM Events Management
- Values Display on Team Member Type of CRM Event Team Members
- What Controls the Name of Open Activities and Activity History Related List Labels in CRM Events Management?
- What Controls the View Button Displaying in the Event Material Detail Page in CRM Online?
- What Information is Stored in the Event History Object in CRM?
- Why are Event History Statuses Not Translated in CRM Online?
- Why are New Events Getting Registered With the Wrong Country in CRM?
- Why are Some Approval Actions Not Displayed in Event History on CRM?
- Why do Staged Email Templates Appear in the Event Materials Related List?
- Why Does the Bulk-Add Attendees Functionality Work in CRM Online but Not in CRM for iPad?
- Why Does the Manage Contracts Page Display When Tapping the Contract Partner Related List in CRM Sunrise?
- Why is Actual Meal Cost Per Person of Event Not Calculated in CRM?
- Why is the Estimate Field of the Event Budget Object Updated to Have the Same Value With the Actual Field When a CRM Event is Closed?
- Why is the Events Management Event Look Up Field Not Available in the Call Edit Page in CRM iRep?
- Why is the Record Type Label Not Translated in CRM?
- Why Is The Team Role Blank When The Event Is Created in CRM Online?
- Why no Contract Templates Display in the Manage Contracts Page in CRM Online?
- Why Templates are Not Available When Generating Print Sign-In Sheet in CRM?
- Why the Manage Attendees Button Does Not Display for Some Medical Event Records in CRM Events Management?