How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Vault eTMF issues. Vault Clinical with eTMF is a cloud-based electronic trial master file system that enables organizations to efficiently manage their clinical trials. With full support for the latest versions of the TMF Reference Model, Vault gives sponsors and CROs real-time access to clinical documentation at every point in a trial’s set-up, execution, and archival.
- Can a User Update the Label of a Folder in the TMF Viewer in Vault?
- Do Existing Vault EDL Templates Automatically Update When Changes are Made to the Template?
- Documents Do Not Auto File Into eTMF Binder in Vault
- Does the TMF Viewer Support Inactive Document Types in Vault?
- EDL Completeness Appears as Not Started for Expected Document Records in Vault
- EDL Items are Not Generated When User Creates Milestone From Vault Template Action
- Error When Moving eTMF Study Country to Another Object Lifecycle State in Vault
- Error: Required attributes missing: name__v When Creating Study Country and Study Site Level File Binders in Vault
- Expected Document List Items Not Matching Properly in Vault
- How to Move a Document to Obsolete State Automatically in Vault eTMF?
- How to Use Continuous Matching on an EDL Item or Content Plan Item in Vault?
- Milestone Roll-up Dependency Not Created in Vault
- New Document Not Matching to Expected Document List in Vault
- Server Error Occurs When Turning on Study Country Auto Naming Setting in Vault eTMF
- Study Filter Does Not Work in Vault eTMF Viewer
- Trip Report Generated in ZIP Format in Vault
- Unable to See a Study or Upload Documents to a Study in eTMF Vault
- Viewing Documents That Use Inactive Sites in Vault
- Why are Site Users Unable to Access their User Profile in Vault?