How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Network Data Model issues. The Network data model consists of primary entities, their corresponding fields, and their relationship with one another. The data model is unique to each supported country. These fields are used for all Veeva OpenData or third-party mastered data, and have the "__v" suffix. You can extend the Network data model by creating custom objects and custom fields ("__c"), and by loading customer data into Veeva-owned fields for fields that aren't in use for a particular country.
- Error: The value is already in use for reference [Reference Code] and language [Country Code] - When Adding a Veeva Network Code by Reference Data Import
- How to Change the Field Type of an Existing Field in Veeva Network?
- How to Enable Data Privacy Opt-Out in Veeva Network?
- Is It Possible to Add Hong Kong in State/Province Drop-down List as Veeva Owned Value in Veeva Network?
- Which Countries Belong to the Other Countries Group in Veeva Network?
- Why Are Specific Data Model Fields Not Added When Using The Configuration Export Feature In Veeva Network?