How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Network Reference Reports issues. You can now download report results in Microsoft Excel™ (.xlsx) format. Previously, report results were available only in .csv format. When report data is exported to Excel, all of the fields are converted to text format so the values are not automatically formatted; for example, long integer fields like Network entity IDs (VIDs) display properly instead of displaying in exponential format.
- Data Quality Group Summary's Daily Email Not Showing Results For Specific Countries in Veeva Network
- How Often do the Data Quality Reports Get Refreshed in Veeva Network?
- How to Know the Update Frequency of the Warehouse Reporting Database In Veeva Network?
- How to Retrieve Data on Invalid or Merged_Into Records in Veeva Network?
- Inconsistent Results for Fields in Veeva Network Ad-Hoc Reporting Results
- Is There a Way to Specify the Update Frequency of the Warehouse Reporting Database In Veeva Network?
- Processed Data Change Request Missed in Network Report
- Unable to Run Reports for Change Requests and Suspect Matches in Veeva Network
- Veeva Network Ad-Hoc Queries on Change Requests Are Not Returning Any Results
- Why is the Ad Hoc Reporting Feature Not Visible in Veeva Network?
- Why is the Admin User Not Able to Access the Change_Request Table in Veeva Network?
- Why is There a Duplication Email Notification of the Data Quality Report in Veeva Network?
- Why Some Steward Users are Not Able to View All Reports in Veeva Network?