How to create a new reference link (anchor)?
Annotate and Edit Relationships permission are needed. To create a link annotation:
- Click the View Annotations button.
- Click on the Select annotation tool button and choose Link.
- Place the mouse cursor on the content (by selecting area, image, or text).
- The Select anchors window appears. Find the link’s target reference.
- Click Select or create new anchor in this document.
- Select the required part of the reference.
- Once completed, click Close on the Select Anchors window.
- Vault Help Documentation: Using Link Annotations & Document Links
- PromoMats YouTube Channel: How to create a link annotation
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.