How to Unlock an Account in Vault?
When trying to log in to the system and accidentally entering the wrong password 5 times in a row, a user account will be locked. The system does not notify users that they are locked.
User accounts remain locked out until either the user or an Admin requests a password reset.
In order to reset password :
- On the Vault login page, click Having trouble logging in?
- Enter the user email address in the text area (Your Email Address) as shown below and click the Continue button.
- The user receives an email below and clicks Reset password.
- Type a new password in the New Password field and retype the same password in the Re-enter new password field. Then, click Continue.
- Log in to the system with a new password.
The account is now unlocked.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.