How to Unlock an Account in Vault?
When trying to log in to the system and accidentally enering the wrong password 5 times, a user account is locked.
- On the Vault login page, click Having trouble logging in?
- Enter the user email address in the text area (Your Email Address) as shown below and click the Continue button.
- The user receives an email below and clicks Reset password.
- Type a new password in the New Password field and retype the same password in the Re-enter new password field. Then, click Continue.
- Log in to the system with a new password.
The account is now unlocked.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A