How to export annotations in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
Annotate permission and a security profile that grants Document: Download Rendition permission are required to export annotations.
The Export Annotations feature exports all annotations, including anchors, page-level annotations, and resolved annotations.
In order to export annotations, follow the steps below:
- Locate the document from the library and click on the All Actions menu.
- Select Export Annotations.
The file is downloaded locally on the user's computer.
- The document must have a viewable rendition.
- Document-level comments are not included in the export.
- If a user exports and annotates the viewable rendition, Vault is not able to import the offline annotations.
Vault Help Documentation: How to Export for Offline Annotation
Knowledge Base: What is the Offline Annotation Feature in Vault PromoMats and Medical?