How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Vault RIM & Submission issues.
- A User Cannot Use the Submission Filter in the Vault Submissions Archive Viewer
- Document Name Change Not Reflected in Submissions Archive Viewer in Vault
- Error When Importing a Submission in Vault
- Error: An error occurred while trying to create binder from Content Plan - in Vault
- Error: Files not referenced by the submission XML were found within the submission folder - When Uploading a Zip file in a Vault Submission
- Error: Index.xml is invalid - When Importing Vault Submission
- Error: Internal System Error Encountered - During Vault Import Submission
- Error: You cannot complete this action because you don't have the required access - When Performing Cascade Approval in RIM Vault
- How Does a User Restore a Document That Is Removed From a Vault Submission Archive?
- Remove Action Not Appearing on Vault Submissions
- What is the Default Submission When Opening a Japanese Application in the Submissions Archive Viewer in Vault?
- What is the File Size Limit for Importing Submissions in the Vault UI?