How can we help you?
This section provides solution articles for Veeva Vault RIM & Submission issues. Submissions Publishing provides an end-to-end publishing process to manage content planning, publishing, and finalizing submissions content in preparation for submitting to Health Authorities. Submissions Publishing includes pre-configured user and system actions to support this process flow. From within Submissions Archive, users can create a collection of documents that represent a change to a product, and submit them for approval to make changes to the marketed product.
- A User Cannot Use the Submission Filter in the Vault Submissions Archive Viewer
- Cannot See Remove Action for Some Customized Type of Submission in Vault
- Document Name Change Not Reflected in Submissions Archive Viewer in Vault
- Error When Importing a Submission in Vault
- Error: An error occurred while trying to create binder from Content Plan - in Vault
- Error: Files not referenced by the submission XML were found within the submission folder - When Uploading a Zip file in a Vault Submission
- Error: Index.xml is invalid - When Importing Vault Submission
- Error: Internal System Error Encountered - During Vault Import Submission
- Error: This State Change would initiate State Changes on more than the Maximum Number (1000) of Records - in Vault
- Error: You cannot complete this action because you don't have the required access - When Performing Cascade Approval in RIM Vault
- How Does a User Restore a Document That Is Removed From a Vault Submission Archive?
- How to Enable the Submissions Archive Reimport Feature in Limited Release Vaults?
- Remove Action Not Appearing on Vault Submissions
- Submission Archive Status not Updating to NULL after Removing the Submission in Vault
- What is the Default Submission When Opening a Japanese Application in the Submissions Archive Viewer in Vault?
- What is the File Size Limit for Importing Submissions in the Vault UI?
- Why Submission Module Folders are Not in Sequential Order in the Submissions Archive Viewer in Vault?