How to request permission to make destructive changes in CDMS?
In order to temporarily allow for destructive changes in CDMS that can be caused by Retrospective Amendments in production environments, please submit a ticket to Veeva support which includes the following information/attachments as formatted below:
- Production Vault ID:
- Study number:
- Summary of changes being made:
- Business reason for change:
- Total count of subjects/forms affected by change:
- Attached difference report:
- Attached written approval (approval must explicitly acknowledge the impact to casebooks and also include the total count of subjects/forms affected):
Upon providing this information, Veeva support will relay to the relevant teams for approval to have the setting enabled.
Vault Help Documentation: What's New in 22R3
Related Knowledge Article: How to Enable Destructive Changes in a Study for CDMS