How to request a Support Portal Account for a new user?
A Support Portal account is required in order to do the following:
- Open a Veeva Support ticket to report a problem or issue
- Post questions to the Product Support Communities
To obtain a Support Portal login Account, do the following:
- Submit a request to Veeva Support using the New User Account Request form.
- Fill out the following information in the request:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address (recommend a business email address)
- Company Name
- Role (To log tickets with Product Support and Managed Services, select System/Business Admin)
- CRM Org ID, Vault ID, or Network Instance
- Click Submit.
- Welcome to the Veeva Support Portal
- Using Support Self-Service to Troubleshoot Problems
- How to Find a Vault ID?
- How to Find Important ID Information Prior to Opening a Ticket with Veeva Support?
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.