How to search for those documents where document numbers start with a certain string in Vault?
To retrieve all documents starting with the user entered string in the document number field, do the following:
- Select the search modifier for Document Number.
- Type the string of the start number of the document number.
- Type an asterisk after a partial document number while at least one suggestion is displayed.
- The search modifier immediately turns green and is ready to apply.
- Press Enter to get the search result.