Why an owner cannot start a workflow in PromoMats?
Start Workflow permission is needed. The owner cannot start the workflow for the document because:
- The documentent is already in the active workflow:
- The user is removed from the Sharing Settings
- The owner role does not have Start Workflow permission. To check this setting:
- Open the Sharing Settings.
- Hover the mouse over the Owner role and see if Start Workflow is checked (enabled),
- Check different roles to see if the permission is checked (enabled).
- If another role has the required permission, the owner, who has Edit Sharing Settings, can add a user account under that role to the Sharing Settings.
Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.