How to reset a password in Vault?
The following steps are only applicable for users under a username and password profile:
- Access the Vault login page.
- Click on Having trouble logging in?
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter your User Name and click on Continue.
- Open the Veeva Vault password reset request email and click Reset Password.
- Type a new password in the New Password field.
- Re-type the same password in the Re-enter new password field.
- Click on Continue.
The user has changed the password and can now use that password to log into Vault.
Vault Help Documentation: Vault User Does Not Receive Password Reset Email
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.