How does Make a Copy work in PromoMats?
If the creation of a related document to the one already created is needed, it is available for the users to make a copy of the document so they both are related to each other.
In order to make a copy of a document, follow the steps below from the original document page:
- From the Actions menu, click on Make a Copy.
- A new pop-up window appears. There are choices available to copy either the content, fields, or all.
- Once the new document is created, the relationship to the original document appears in the Relationships section:
The new document has a different document number.
- Vault Help Documentation: Copying Documents
- Knowledge Article: What Permission is Needed to Make a Copy of a Document in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.