How to convert a PowerPoint Document into a PDF with Speaker Notes in PromoMats?
PowerPoint has a built-in section for speaker notes but does not display them when saving the file. If the speaker notes section needs to be included when uploading into PromoMats, the file needs to be converted into a PDF so that the speaker notes can also be displayed.
- While in PowerPoint, select File and then Print.
- Under the Slides section of the Print settings, select Notes Pages.
- From the Printer drop-down menu, select Adobe PDF, Print to Microsoft PDF, or any other PDF reader that may be listed.
- A Save box appears. Save the file as a PDF.
The saved file can now be uploaded into a document in PromoMats.
- How to Include Speaker notes While Uploading a Powerpoint Presentation into PromoMats?
- How to Edit PowerPoint Rendition Settings for Speaker Notes to Appear within PromoMats by Default?