Is it possible to use Veeva Align and Veeva CRM in a mixed configuration?
Examples are as follows:
- Managing Territories in CRM and Align manually. This is instead of managing the Territories exclusively in Align.
- Assigning existing users to Territories in CRM manually. This is instead of assigning users to Territories exclusively in Align.
- Managing Multichannel Cycle Plan (MCCP) targets in CRM manually. This is instead of using the Targeting functionality in Align.
- Managing My Setup Product records in CRM manually. This is instead of managing territory product records exclusively in Align.
- Mismatching Roster Member Management between CRM and Align - Mixing CRM Mastered Users with Align Mastered Users and vice-versa. This is also applied to Roles in case role management is also set via Manage CRM Users and Role Hierarchy.
- There can be other scenarios of this mixed configuration. "Managing" involves creating, removing, and editing records.
- These statements apply to Veeva Align Markets. From a Business perspective, these are Countries for which Veeva Align is deployed.
This configuration is not supported. It is obligatory to use Align exclusively for managing alignments if it is deployed for a specific Align Market.
Align Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.