Is it possible to use Veeva Align and Veeva CRM in a mixed configuration?
Examples are as follows:
- Managing Territories in CRM and Align manually. This is instead of managing the Territories exclusively in Align.
- Assigning existing users to Territories in CRM manually. This is instead of assigning users to Territories exclusively in Align.
- Managing Multichannel Cycle Plan (MCCP) targets in CRM manually. This is instead of using the Targeting functionality in Align.
- Managing My Setup Product records in CRM manually. This is instead of managing territory product records exclusively in Align.
- Mismatching Roster Member Management between CRM and Align - Mixing CRM Mastered Users with Align Mastered Users and vice-versa. This is also applied to Roles in case role management is also set via Manage CRM Users and Role Hierarchy.
- There can be other scenarios of this mixed configuration. "Managing" involves creating, removing, and editing records.
- These statements apply to Veeva Align Markets. From a Business perspective, these are Countries for which Veeva Align is deployed.
This is not a valid configuration. It is obligatory to use Align exclusively for managing alignments if it is deployed for a specific Align Market.
CRM Help Documentation:
Align Help Documentation: