How to log in to the Veeva Support Portal?
To login into the Veeva Support Portal, the user needs a Login account. To obtain a login account, use the following form: New Support Portal Account Request. A ticket is opened and Veeva Support creates a login account for the user.
Once Veeva Support grants the user an Account, the user may do the following:
- Search the knowledge base for product-related articles (some articles do not appear on the portal until the user logs in
- Open a ticket with Veeva Support
- Post a question to the Product Support communities
In order to access the Veeva Support Portal, users can select the following link: Support Portal.
Click on the Sign In button.
Enter the email address and the password.
NOTE: In case the password requires to be reset, click the Forgot my Password link.
- Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help
- Knowledge Article: How to Reset the Password for the Support Portal?