How to convert Website to PDF for Vault?
Veeva Web2PDF is a free web solution that converts dynamic digital content, such as websites, to PDFs. These rendered PDFs allow faster, more accurate review and approval.
Veeva Web2PDF can be accessed through the Web2PDF Website or an admin can configure a Web Action for users in Vault.
To convert a website to PDF using the Web2PDF Website, please use the following steps:
- Navigate to Web2PDF Website.
- Click Try It on the top left.
- Fill in the information fields and click Generate PDF.
- A notification will appear informing you that an email will be sent with the generated PDF.
To convert a Website to a PDF through Vault, please use the following steps:
- Navigate to the document.
- Update the Staging URL field with the website that needs to be converted. If the website linked in the Staging URL field is password-protected, meaning your website does not load until credentials are entered, fill in the Website Protection Username and Website Protection Password fields with your login information.
- Once the information has been updated, navigate to the All Actions menu and select Web2PDF (This label may be different depending on the configuration of your Vault).
- A new tab will appear informing the user that a notification will be sent with the generated PDF.