How to install Vault File Manager?
To download and install the Vault File Manager, follow the steps below:
- Click on the top right corner of the screen, and select User Profile.
- In the section File Manager on the left, click on Download Installer.
- Locate the Setup.exe file, and double-click on it to begin the installation.
- Follow the instructions to review and accept the Vault File Manager License Agreement and NLog copyright notice.
- When prompted, the user must enter their Vault login credentials to log in.
The installer for Vault File Manager can be downloaded from users' profiles if the Provision Vault File Manager from Vault option is enabled in Vault.
If this option is not enabled, users need to contact their Admin or Customer Success Manager to request the latest installation files.
Vault Help Documentation: Vault File Manager for Windows™
Knowledge Base: How to Log in to Vault File Manager?