The user encounters the below error when playing a video file:
Error Code: 224003. This video file cannot be played in Vault.
There are several reasons why a user encounters Error Code: 224003 while trying to play a video:
- The source file is corrupted or damaged. Advise the user to repair the source file or save it in a different supported video file for a better experience.
- The file name contains special characters such as symbols, accent marks, and punctuation marks. Removing such characters and updating the file name resolves the issue.
- If the browser in use has accumulated data, it increases the chances of caches in the background. Clearing caches and browsing history helps for a higher performance of the load of the video. Trying to switch the browser from the browser currently in use helps load the video faster.
- If there are add-ons and extensions (usually add blockers) installed on the browser, the detection of such add-ons can prevent a video from playing causing Error Code: 2244003. Removing such third-party add-ons and extensions helps play the video correctly.
- If another application runs in the background, it slows down the loading of the video causing the error. Stopping any other application increases the performance of the video play.
- When multiple videos are played simultaneously on different pages, it can cause Error Code: 224003. Refreshing the page or reducing the number of opened pages fixes the error.
- How to Clear Chrome Browser History to Resolve a PromoMats Problem?
- How to Clear Microsoft Edge Browser History to Resolve a Particular PromoMats Problem?
- How to Clear Safari Browser History to Resolve a PromoMats problem?
- How to Clear the Internet Explorer Browser History to Resolve a Query on PromoMats?