Error Code:224003. This video file cannot be played in Vault. The user encounters the below error while trying to play a video file:
There are several reasons why a user encounters Error Code: 224003 while trying to play a video:
- The source file is corrupted or damaged. Advise the user to repair the source file or save it in a different supported video file for a better experience.
- The file name contains special characters such as symbols, accent marks, and punctuation marks. Removing such characters and updating the file name resolves the issue.
- If the browser in use has accumulated data, it increases the chances of caches in the background. Clearing caches and browsing history helps for a higher performance of the load of the video. Trying to switch the browser from the browser currently in use helps load the video faster.
- If there are add-ons and extensions (usually add blockers) installed on the browser, the detection of such add-ons can prevent a video from playing causing Error Code: 2244003. Removing such third-party add-ons and extensions helps play the video correctly.
- If another application runs in the background it slows down the loading of the video causing the error. Stopping the run of any other application increases the performance of the video play.
- When multiple videos are played simultaneously on different pages, it can cause Error Code: 224003. Refreshing the page or reducing the number of opened pages fixes the error.
- How to Clear Chrome Browser History to Resolve a PromoMats Problem?
- How to Clear Microsoft Edge Browser History to Resolve a Particular PromoMats Problem?
- How to Clear Safari Browser History to Resolve a PromoMats problem?
- How to Clear the Internet Explorer Browser History to Resolve a Query on PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.