How to open a ticket with Veeva Support?
Search for Knowledge Base (KB) articles to find a solution to a problem or answers to questions. If the answer is not posted in the KB, a new ticket may be opened with Veeva Support. The user must be logged-in in order to create and manage tickets. View the Veeva Support Ticket Priority and Service Level Agreement (SLA) article for information about Ticket Severity Levels.
Opening a Vault Support Request:
To open a Veeva Product Support request do the following (see video: :
- Login to the Support Portal.
- Click on Tickets.
- Click on the Create New Ticket button:
- Under Log a Ticket, select a Product (In this example, Vault is used).
5. Select <Product> Support Request from the drop-down.
6. The screen changes and lists a number of fields to be filled in:
7. Fill in the rest of the fields describing your request. These fields include: CC's, Subject, Description, Priority, Product Area, Vault Platform, Impacted Users, and add any supporting attachments.
8. Press the Submit button.
9. The ticket is opened with Product Support. You can review the status of your request from the Tickets page. Likewise, the user can also create a ticket, in a similar fashion, to Engage the Managed Services team.
Note: Environment IDs are required when opening tickets with Veeva Support. Read the following article in the KB: How to Find Important ID Information Prior to Opening a Ticket with Veeva Support.
After opening a ticket, it is sometimes needed to grant temporary access to Veeva Support. To do this, use the following information:
- How to Grant Veeva Support Access in Vault? (KB article)
- Granting Veeva Network Support Temporary Access to a Specific User (video)
- Granting Temporary Access to Veeva Network Support (video)
- How to Grant Veeva Support Temporary Access to a Veeva Network Instance? (KB article)
- How to Grant Access to Veeva Support in Align? (KB article)
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.