What are Veeva Managed Orgs?
- Automatic Upgrades
- Content preservation on moves (Support case needed to Migrate CLM)
- Reporting data preservation on moves
- Notifications of planned upgrades and patches for these orgs
- Manually Upgraded by Customers
- Content and reporting data is not managed and can be cleared at any time with an org refresh
- Upgrades and patches
- Not included in release notifications
The following CRM functionality requires the customer org to be in Veeva Managed Orgs:
CRM Help Documentation:
- Viewing Approved Email License Usage
- Configuring Concur Sync
- Loading Call Activity Data for Fixed Reports
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.