How can admins prepare a new/newly refreshed sandbox to be added to the Veeva CRM Managed Orgs List?
Please follow the below instructions on a new or newly refreshed sandbox org in order for Veeva Product Support to add the org to the Managed Orgs List.
- Be sure the vadmin user's email address matches the following format:
- Newly refreshed orgs may have .invalid appended to the users' email address. This should be removed.
- Do not make any other changes to the Vadmin user's settings other than its email address.
- Note that the Vadmin user must not be used in any CRM Integration.
- Some orgs may send a confirmation email to the new email address once the email is updated. Notify Product Support that the email is sent.
- Admins should provide the following information in a ticket to Product Support:
- New Sandbox org ID - For assistance in this, see How to Find the Salesforce Org ID in CRM?
- Parent (production) org ID
- Old Sandbox org ID (if this is a refreshed Sandbox)
- Vadmin username
- Vadmin email address
- What languages are required for use in the Org (Please ensure that the required language picklist value is enabled for the Message_vod.Language_vod field)
- Mention if any of the following is needed:
- Engage licenses migrated
- CLM content relinked (CLM content not managed by Vault)
- Re-attach MyInsights Studio domain
- If the org should be moved to the Engage Sandbox environment. See Supporting Engage Sandbox Releases
Adding the Sandbox to the Managed Orgs List may take up to 1 business day to complete once the above information is received by Product Support.
CRM Knowledge Base:
- What are Veeva Managed Orgs in CRM?
- How Does MyInsights Studio Handle Sandbox Refreshes?
- How to Find the Salesforce Org ID in CRM?
- How to Open a Ticket With Veeva Product Support?
CRM Online Help: