How to reclassify a document in Vault?
Reclassify allows a user to change Document Type, Subtype and Classification of the document.
To reclassify a document, the following must occur:
- The user role should contain the Reclassify permission on the current document state.
- The document cannot be in an active workflow.
- The user has Upload permission to the document type for the document being classified.
- Select the document's Information icon and click on the blue Reclassify link:
- Choose a new Document Type.
- Click the Advanced link.
All three settings can be changed.
- Confirm the changes by clicking OK.
Vault Help: How to Reclassify